As soon as your application to join the Digital Marketplace is approved, you can update and curate your seller profile.
What can I update?
- Business contact information
- Authorised representative (the person who accepts agreements for your business)
- All profile content, except the ABN of your business
- Add and remove products
- Add and remove services
- Add and remove case studies (visible only to registered government buyers)
- Update references for assessments (visible only to the Digital Marketplace assessment team)
- Update expired insurance and financial documents (visible only to the Digital Marketplace assessment team)
Who can see my information?
- Your profile is only visible to government buyers registered on the Digital Marketplace.
- Other sellers cannot view your profile on the Digital Marketplace.
- Reference information, financials and insurance documents are viewed by the Digital Marketplace assessment team only and are not visible on your profile.
- Buyers can see that financials and insurance documents have been provided to the Digital Marketplace team, but cannot access or view it. Buyers may contact you directly in future to ask for this information as part of a tender.
How to edit your profile
- Sign in to the Digital Marketplace
- Click on the "Dashboard" link in the top right.
- Click the "View your profile" link beside your name.
- Click the "Update profile" button on the right hand side.
- Update your details as required.
- Submit your changes.
- The Digital Marketplace reviews all updates before the changes are published.