As a registered seller, you can sign in to the Digital Marketplace to update and curate your profile at any time.
Your profile information includes:
- your business name, ABN, summary and contact information
- your authorised representative (the person who accepts agreements for your business)
- financial statements and insurance
- awards and accreditation
- services and pricing
- case studies
Who can see profile information?
- Your profile is only visible to government buyers who are registered on the Marketplace.
- Other sellers registered on the Marketplace cannot view your profile information.
- Your daily pricing rates are visible to the Marketplace’s assessment team.
- Your case studies are visible to registered government buyers only.
- Business documents, references, financial and insurance documents can only be viewed by the Marketplace’s assessment team. Registered buyers can see that financial and insurance documents are in your profile, but they can’t access them. They may contact you directly to ask for this information for a future tender, or they may contact us to view them.
How to edit your profile
- Sign in to the Digital Marketplace and click on the ‘Dashboard’ link.
- Click the ‘View your profile’ link and then click the ‘Update profile’ button.
- Update your details as required and submit your changes
Note: the Marketplace team will review your updates before your changes are published.