You must keep your profile up to date so you don’t miss out on opportunities.
Log in to the Digital Marketplace to make changes any time.
On your dashboard, the 'Notifications' tab shows issues with your seller profile and what you need to do.
What information is in my profile?
Your profile information on the Marketplace includes your:
- business name, ABN, summary and contact information
- authorised representative (the person who accepts agreements for your business)
- financial statements and insurance
- awards and accreditation
- service categories and pricing
- case studies.
Who can see my profile?
What is visible to government buyers?
Government buyers who are registered and logged in to the Digital Marketplace:
- can view your full profile and case studies
- see you have submitted financial and insurance documents, but cannot access them
- may contact you directly to ask for this information for a future tender, or they may contact us to view them.
What is visible to the Digital Marketplace assessment team?
The Digital Marketplace assessment team has access to:
- your full profile
- case studies
- daily pricing rates
- business documents
- financial and insurance documents.
What is visible to other sellers?
Other sellers registered on the Marketplace cannot view your profile information. They will only see your business name, nominated service categories and a summary of your seller profile.
How to edit my profile
- Log in to the Digital Marketplace and select 'Dashboard'.
- Select 'Update profile'.
- Update your details as required.
- Scroll down and select 'Preview and submit' from the side menu.
- Select 'Preview and submit updates'.
- Select 'Submit updates'.
The Marketplace team will review your updates before your changes are published.
Note: You must first be approved against a category before you can sell on the Digital Marketplace.
To be an approved seller in a category:
- you must submit a case study under the new category you wish to sell in and request assessment
- your case study must be assessed and approved.
How to add team members
You can add team members to your profile once your profile is published on the Digital Marketplace. Team members can make profile edits, add case studies and respond to briefs.
To add a new team member:
- Log in and go to your dashboard.
- Select 'Add new person'.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add then select 'Send invite'.
- An email will be sent asking the recipient to register.
Any staff you add appear in your team list on your dashboard.