As a registered seller, please keep your profile up to date. You can log in to the Digital Marketplace and make changes at any time.
What information is in my profile?
Your profile information on the Marketplace includes your:
- business name, ABN, summary and contact information
- authorised representative (the person who accepts agreements for your business)
- financial statements and insurance
- awards and accreditation
- services and pricing
- case studies
Who can see my profile?
What is visible to government buyers?
Government buyers who are registered on the Digital Marketplace will have access to your full profile and case studies, though they cannot see your daily pricing rates. They can see you have financial and insurance documents, but cannot access them. They may contact you directly to ask for this information for a future tender, or they may contact us to view them.
What is visible to the Digital Marketplace assessment team?
The Digital Marketplace assessment team has access to:
- your full profile
- case studies
- daily pricing rates
- business documents, references, financial and insurance documents
What is visible to other sellers?
Other sellers registered on the Marketplace cannot view your profile information. They will only see your business name, the categories you’ve been approved in and your summary.
How to edit my profile
- log in to the Digital Marketplace and click on the ‘dashboard’ link.
- click ‘view your profile’ then ‘update profile’
- update your details as required and submit your changes
Note: the Marketplace team will review your updates before your changes are published.
How to add team members
You can add team members to your profile once your profile is published on the Digital Marketplace. Team members can make profile edits, add case studies and respond to briefs.
To add a new team member:
- log in and go to your dashboard
- select ‘invite or remove’
- select invite a contributor
- enter the email address of the person you would like to add
- an email will be sent asking the recipient to register
Any staff you add appear in your team list on your dashboard.