The Digital Marketplace is more than just an online government panel. We’re building an end-to-end digital platform to make procurement of digital outcomes and specialists simpler, clearer and faster.
Who can be a buyer?
- If you work in government and need digital services, you can become a buyer.
- Our buyers are from across local, state, territory and federal government, including entities such as the ABC, the National Museum of Australia and some universities.
- If your email address ends in .gov.au you can create a buyer account now.
- If you work in government but your email is different, contact us to request your account.
Preparing your brief
- Decide on what you need, or the problem you want to solve.
- Check you have approval.
- You can collaborate on your brief before publishing with this spreadsheet template XLSX 105KB.
Guidance and coaching
The Digital Marketplace offers guidance and coaching to buyers on how to structure, write and assess briefs for the digital age. If you need a hand all you need to do is contact us.
Next step: Publish a brief