Digital Marketplace is now part of BuyICT
For further information, visit BuyICT.
The Digital Marketplace Standing Offer Notice (SON) number is SON3413842.
The Master Agreement document details the terms under which sellers are awarded a contract through the Digital Marketplace. A work order is used to create a contract between the government buyer and the successful seller. The Master Agreement includes provisions for comprehensive terms and work order templates for simple, complex and ICT Labour Hire procurements.
Download the Master Agreement version 1 July 2019
Rights we reserve
Our goal is to make the Digital Marketplace and its processes simple and transparent, for the mutual benefit of our buyers and sellers. But we do need to reserve some basic rights in addition to those we set out elsewhere.
We reserve the right to:
- Add or remove sellers from the Digital Marketplace.
- Make changes to the way content is displayed on the Digital Marketplace.
- Determine the size and composition of the Digital Marketplace Panel.
- Add, remove or amend any categories.
- Publicise the Digital Marketplace, and this invitation, widely to sellers, their representative bodies and others.
- Publish outcomes of opportunities in line with the provisions of the Open Contracting Data Standard.
- Change the process for becoming a registered seller or an approved seller.
- Reassess sellers on a regular basis or following any significant changes to the process for becoming a registered seller or an approved seller.
- Respond to and publish answers to questions from sellers.
- Require additional information from any seller.
- Publish summary or detailed information to different Digital Marketplace stakeholders and audiences.
- Publish data and commentary about activity in the Digital Marketplace.
- Amend, clarify or withdraw all or part of the documentation at any time.
- Send notifications to buyers and sellers on the Digital Marketplace via email, on AusTender via notices or other means.
- Use any information obtained through the Digital Marketplace to design an enhanced or new Digital Marketplace.
- Use additional information in the assessment of offers, including references from third parties, whether nominated by the seller or not.
- Not consider a seller’s offer if the seller becomes insolvent or subject to administration of its affairs or if the offer is incomplete, false or misleading.