All opportunities on the Marketplace require sellers to be assessed and approved to offer services in each panel category they are responding to. You must request assessment for all categories you wish to provide services in.
Once approved, you will not need to request assessment for that specific category again.
To be assessed for a specific category, you must:
- Sign up to become a seller on the Digital Marketplace.
- Submit a case study and pricing for each relevant category.
- Request an assessment of your case study/studies.
To be approved for a specific category, you must be assessed as offering value for money.
Check the category and assessment criteria
Before you respond to an opportunity, make sure you understand how categories work and the assessment criteria for each one. You may then request an assessment for each category you want to be approved in.
Assessment of your case study
You cannot submit a response to an opportunity if your case studies are not approved for the relevant panel category.
If you open an opportunity page and your case studies are not approved for the category, you must:
- Click 'Request assessment'.
- Submit a relevant case study for assessment.
- Receive notification of the approved assessment.
- Open the opportunity page and submit a response.
How to submit case studies and pricing info
- Log in and go to your dashboard.
- Select 'View your profile'.
- Select 'Update profile'.
- Select the 'Services' tab and choose which categories your company can offer. You must provide a case study and pricing for all services you select.
After selecting your categories, click 'Pricing' and submit your maximum daily rate for each category. Read more on seller pricing.
Click 'Case studies' to submit case studies for your chosen categories. Case studies are important to demonstrate how you meet the assessment criteria for your chosen categories. Read more on writing a case study.
Note for recruiters: If you are a recruiter, you must update the 'Candidates' section of the form.