All opportunities on the Marketplace require sellers to be assessed and approved to offer services in each category they are responding to.
To be assessed for a specific category, you need to:
- become a registered seller on the Digital Marketplace
- submit a case study and pricing for the relevant category
- request an assessment of that case study
To be approved for a specific category, you'll need to be assessed as offering value for money.
Check the category and the assessment criteria
Before you respond to an opportunity, make sure you understand how categories work and the assessment criteria for each one. You may then request an assessment for the category you want to be approved in.
Assessment of your case study
To request an assessment of your case study, you will need to find an opportunity you are interested in responding to. If you have not been approved for a category, there will be an option to ‘Request an assessment’ button at the bottom of an opportunity.
How to submit a case study and pricing
- log in and go to your dashboard
- select ‘view your profile’
- select ‘update profile’
- select the ‘services’ tab and choose which services your company can offer. You’ll need to provide a case study and pricing for all services that you select.
For example, ‘Strategy and policy’ and ‘User research and Design’.
After you have selected your categories, use the ‘pricing’ tab to submit your maximum daily rate for each category. For more information on selecting an appropriate price, you can refer to our guidance on seller pricing.
Use the ‘case studies’ tab to submit your case study. Case studies are important for demonstrating how you meet the assessment criteria of a particular category. See our guidance on writing a case study.
Note for recruiters: If you are a recruiter, you may also need to update the ‘Candidates’ section of the form.