Templates to prepare your entries offline
Before you publish your opportunity, work with your team to prepare information offline using these templates.
You can complete a requirements template to provide more information about your procurement. This can be attached to your opportunity before it is published.
- Download the requirements template
You can ask sellers to complete a response template. This can be attached to your opportunity before it is published.
- Download the response template
Ask the market for expressions of interest (EOI) or requests for information (RFI).
- Download the questions template for ask the market
Seek proposals and quotes if you want to invite specific sellers to submit responses to your opportunity.
- Download the questions template for seek proposals and quotes
Hire a digital specialist if you need to source contractors or consultants with specific digital skills and experience.
- Download the questions template for hiring a digital specialist
Work order templates
Under the terms of the Master Agreement version 1 July 2019, buyers can choose the right work order template to fit their sourcing requirements.
Simple work order template are used for simple or low-value procurements that do not include comprehensive terms.
- Download the simple work order template
Complex work order templates are used for complex or high-value sourcing requirements.
- Download the complex work order template
Specialist work order templates are used when you hire contractors or consultants for your digital projects.
- Download the specialist work order template
Work order variation or change templates are used when you need to vary an existing work order, in line with your sourcing requirements.
- Download the change order template
Supplementary Terms apply in addition to the Master Agreement and (if applicable) the Comprehensive Terms for work orders under the Platforms Integration category.
- Download the Supplementary Terms for the Platforms Integration category