Templates to prepare your entries offline
Before you publish your opportunity, work with your team to prepare the entries offline using questions templates for each pathway.
Ask the market for expressions of interest (EOI) or requests for information (RFI).
- Download the questions template for ask the market
Seek proposals and quotes if you want to invite specific sellers to submit responses to your opportunity.
- Download the questions template for seek proposals and quotes
Hire a digital specialist if you need to source contractors or consultants with specific digital skills and experience.
- Download the questions template for hiring a digital specialist
Work order templates
Under the terms of the Master Agreement version 1 July 2019, buyers can choose the right work order template to fit their sourcing requirements.
Simple work order template are used for simple or low-value procurements that do not include comprehensive terms.
- Download the simple work order template
Complex work order templates are used for complex or high-value sourcing requirements.
- Download the complex work order template
Specialist work order templates are used when you hire contractors or consultants for your digital projects.
- Download the specialist work order template