The Digital Marketplace manages the procurement for services under procurement panel (SON3413842). Under this arrangement, approved sellers can offer services for these categories:
- User research and design
- Agile delivery and governance
- Software engineering and development
- Strategy and policy
- Business support and operations
- Content and publishing
- Training, learning and development
- Change and transformation
- Marketing, communications and engagement
- Cyber security
- Data science and management
- Emerging technologies
Offering services under a category
To offer services for a category on the Digital Marketplace, sellers must:
- Sign up to become a seller.
- Submit a case study under the relevant categories.
- Search the opportunities page and click on an opportunity name.
- Click 'Request assessment'.
You must be assessed and approved to offer services in a specific category before you can respond to relevant opportunities.
Categories in your seller profile
Once your case studies are assessed and approved, you can search for your updated profile in the seller catalogue.
You will see boxes showing the categories you're approved in.