The Digital Marketplace manages the procurement for services under procurement panel (SON3413842). Under this arrangement, approved sellers can offer services for these categories:
- Agile delivery and governance
- Change and transformation
- Content and publishing
- Cyber security
- Data science
- Digital sourcing and ICT procurement
- Emerging technologies
- ICT risk management and audit activities
- ICT systems integration
- Marketing, communications and engagement
- Software engineering and development
- Strategy and policy
- Support and operations
- Training, learning and development
- User research and design
Offering services under a category
To offer services for a category on the Digital Marketplace, sellers must:
- Sign up to become a seller.
- Search the opportunities page and click on an opportunity name.
- Select 'Request assessment'.
You must be assessed and approved to offer services in a specific category before you can respond to relevant opportunities.
Categories in your seller profile
You will see boxes showing the categories you're approved in.