The Digital Marketplace manages the procurement for services under procurement panel (SON3413842). Under this arrangement, approved sellers can offer services for these categories:
- User research and design
- Agile delivery and governance
- Software engineering and development
- Strategy and policy
- Business support and operations
- Content and publishing
- Training, learning and development
- Change and transformation
- Marketing, communications and engagement
- Cyber security
- Data science and management
- Emerging technologies
Offering services under a category
To offer services for a category on the Digital Marketplace, sellers must:
- Sign up to become a seller.
- Search the opportunities page and click on an opportunity name.
- Select 'Request assessment'.
You must be assessed and approved to offer services in a specific category before you can respond to relevant opportunities.
Categories in your seller profile
You will see boxes showing the categories you're approved in.